Square Circle Forum

Hi K-A-S Friends.

Many of us have enjoyed a good chuckle or interesting moment in the Share a Yarn and Furry Friends discussions, haven't we?
Being the continually evolving community that we are; as of this moment, these two discussions shall become one.

Welcome to FUNNY and FANTASTIC!

Please feel free to share a pic, a funny story or maybe a link to a video about...... anything.
 We'd love to know what puts a 'smile on your dial' and a 'song in your heart'.

Views: 9891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My father was the same.

The rag and bone man on his horse and cart, and Johnny Onions on his bicycle...in London on a busy main road!

I remember the rag and bone man calling out as he rode his horse and cart up the street, he usd to say the words so quickly, it sounded like ragabone! It was enough to get the kids in earshot to nag their mothers to find old clothes to give to him in excange for a colouring book or crayons :))

My mother used to love to see the onion man on his bicycle, she thought the onions were the next best thing to home grown!

I remember the onion sellers on their bikes. They were French. 

I can also remember the gypsies who came selling wooden pegs for hanging the washing.

And "lucky" heather.

This made me smile.....

LOL!!

Hahahahahahaha, Chris...can't stop laughing!!

This says it all. And I thought it was out of affection!!

Oh dear :(  My husband always holds my hand wherever we go.  I thought it was because he loved me so much.  But ... now that you mention it ... hm-m-m-m-m ... hahaha   xo

Serves my hubby right, then.....we never hold hands and I buy lots of yarn.....lolololol.....and I won't be telling him the secret to me buying less, either.  :))

We'll keep your secret for you, Bev.  Jean Michel laughed when I showed him this. He holds my hand, but it's to stop me from fallin. I have a tendency to fall over.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for June figures click :

See how you may help!

Stipend for Thomas Appeal

SQUARES LIST

The JUNE  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click

HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Jul 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service