Square Circle Forum

Views: 10945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chris, this little fellow is absolutely perfect for the yearly theme.  It was a great theme that you came up with, because lave is at the center of it all.

His little face just makes me smile.  Thanks for finding him!

Chris, this little guy is just precious!  Good for you for rescuing him :)  You're rigbht ... every one counts!  xo

'Love' this little chap Chris, he's so cute.  :))

Ronda is always running short of hand warmers and toys to give to the children so a few weeks ago I asked some of my ladies to switch to making hand warmers instead of squares.  This bundle contains 330 pairs, which will be sent to Ronda very soon. 

TOYS - 114

HAND WARMERS - 330

SQUARES - 35

Louise, what a start to the New Year 2018. Bravo!!  I think that Amy set her sights too low.  KAS enters its 10th year this year.

TOTALLY AMAZING, Louise!!!! Your ladies are wonderful !! A HUGE thank you to each and every one.  :))

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful effort - so many warm little hands this winter!

What a joy to see!

WOW!  I agree, maybe I did set my sites to low for hand-warmer, but at the time I thought they were high.  All that is important is that the children have warm and toasty hands.

Louise this in an amazing and colorful collection of work.  Your ladies are true warriors for the cause.  Won't it be fun to see these in the distribution photos.

I keep think of the 5500+ blankets that were distributed last year and all of them need toys and hand-warmers.  We are off to a great start.

WOW!  Louise, your ladies are amazing!  Thank you to every one of them.  This is a very impressive pile of color and warmth.

I admit that I did a little 'squint' when I read Amy's goal totals for this month.  However, in light of the contributions thus far (and it's only the 1st day!!!), the phrase, "O ye, of little faith" comes to mind ... LOL  

One must never underestimate the power of a group of KASers on a mission!!!  Way to go everyone!

Amy, I hope you will forgive me ;)))) ... xo

Glo, I will admit I squirmed a little with the HW number, but every toy needed a pillow, and I knew our KASers would step up to the challenge.  Plus we have our mighty HW crew of Joan and Susanne with her sister and Mum.

I goal is just a goal, and I know during the entire year this is a low number, too.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 'Donate' button, below, offers one time donations as well as an option for monthly subscriptions other than above options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINANCIAL REPORT

Postal costs for incoming parcels has risen alarmingly since mid-April
because of a new rule that ALL overseas parcels attract the customary
handling fee and that has been increased to R51.50 PER PARCEL[$3.74USD].
for July figures click :

See how you may help!

SQUARES LIST

The AUGUST  2018 Squares List is available.

Please click HERE

2018 THEMES OF THE MONTH

Planning ahead??

See the 2018

LIST OF THEMES

AND

WHAT OUR CHILDREN NEED.

Notes

KAS PATTERN BOOK

Visit the KAS Pattern Book for free patterns in knit, crochet, loom and sewing. …

Continue

Created by Linda Maltby May 2, 2018 at 8:26am. Last updated by Linda Maltby Aug 1.

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service