Square Circle Forum

CURRENT FINANCIAL REPORT

BELOW IS ANOTHER GRAPH WHICH SHOWS THE SHOP SALES DURING APRIL - IT GIVES AN INDICATION OF WHICH ITEMS ARE THE MOST POPULAR

Views: 609

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you to those who are able to support Knit-a-Square financially as well as with knit or crochet items. 

Here are the graphs for April.

Thanks for the updated graphs, Linda.  It is great to see that the amount of the Income from Subscriptions is almost back up to what it was in January, after seeing it fall in February and March. The subscriptions are the most important part of our fundraising efforts and give some stability to Ronda's ability to plan ahead for several months.

Thank you Linda and Andrea for making this very important information available to us.

I have my fingers crossed that May will be a bumper month for GOGO support. ('Wrap a child in a blanket' in the KASShop) When I think of them doing all that sewing and sometimes crocheting around the edges, too, to receive just $2 per blanket, I am humbled. They do an amazing job!!!

Thanks Linda and Andrea it is so helpful to have a graph. It is wonderful that the subscriptions are coming along and  here's hoping for a real boost for mother's day in the KAS shop.

A slight adjustment to the graphs.  It was discovered that the PayPal fee had not been deducted from the Shop items for 2018.  It has now been corrected.  PayPal charges a fee for each transaction whether it is a monthly subscription, one time donation or a Shop purchase.

Shop orders remain the same:

Thank you for the update, Linda.  :))

With gratitude to or Gogos I donated for Mothers Day as a thank you to their tireless efforts in sewing our squares into beautiful blankets.

Thank you so much for the graphs Linda!

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Click on box to change options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

KAS supplied blankets, hats, handwarmers and toys to over 5,500 children in 2017.  If Ronda’s wishes come true, in 2018 even more children will receive the gift of warmth and love from around the world.

See how you may help!

With Gratitude to our Gogos

SQUARES LIST

The APRIL  2018 Squares List is available.

HERE

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

on the menu bar at the top of this  page.

HOW DO I?

Please click here

or

HAVE A QUESTION?      

Please click here

© 2018   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service