Square Circle Forum

Have you visited our new KAS Shop yet?  If not, please drop in and check us out here

We have introduced several new items in the past few weeks and there are more to come in the near future.

The income from the KAS Shop goes a long way in enabling the team in South Africa to carry on the vital work of wrapping vulnerable children in snuggly blankets made by our members.

Some members prefer to sign up for an ongoing monthly donation through PayPal in order to fund our activities.  These monthly donations are vital!

However, others of us prefer to designate our donations for a specific purpose, or can only donate now and then so prefer to do it by making a shop purchase. 

The purpose of this discussion is to get your feedback and comments.  It is sort of a “customer survey” that will help us improve the shop on an ongoing basis.

We will occasionally focus on a “product of the month” and we hope to share with you a monthly overview of what is selling and what is not.  

Any good shop needs an interesting inventory that appeals to its customers, so your feedback is essential to our success. With that in mind, we hope you will chime in here and share your thoughts about what is good (and not so good) about the KAS Shop.

We also hope that you will offer suggestions for the Shop – products that you would like to see.  Remember, since this is a “Virtual Shop” all products must be downloadable.

Remember too, that we can accommodate new products that are “personal” – things you want to purchase for yourself, for your own use - like our note card series, which will soon be expanded. A previous discussion indicated there lots of possibilities in this area, so please put your thinking caps on and give us your ideas.

READY….. SET…. SHOP!

Views: 3934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic news here, Sharon.  Thank you!  And thank you to everyone who answered Ronda's call for help :) Hopefully shoppers will continue to 'browse the aisles' in our KAS Shop and help to keep things on an even keel for KAS ... xo

Thanks for the update Sharon. Cx

The KAS 2018 Calendar is now available to purchase. This year we are experimenting with something new !

As you will be aware we normally offer a digital download, but with thanksgiving and Christmas this is a very busy time of year so we decided we would supply a pre - printed version. So all the hard work has been done for you.

The calendar is a Slim Wall Kitchen Calendar (420mm x 148mm) with a front cover and 12 leaves printed on one side. This has been bound with a white wire hanger. Each calendar will be sent in a cardboard envelope to protect during postage.

As the calendar is being sold worldwide we have not entered any public holidays as we would have ended up filling up the calendar, we have left New Years Day ,Good Friday  and Christmas Day in the calendar.

The cost of the calendar is  $9.50 (US) or £7.00 plus postage .

The postage cost for each country as follows:

UK - £2.90

Canada, US - $7 (US) or £5.15

Australia, New Zealand and South Africa - $7.50 (US) or £5.60

Europe $4.50 (US) or £4.10

Discounts on postage for multi purchases will be available.

The calendars have been printed in the UK and will be posted to any destination requested. Each calendar has cost £3.86 to print and the profit from the sale of each individual calendar sold will go to KAS.

As this items is being dispatched from the UK, thIs cannot be purchased via the normal KAS Shop Paypal

TO PURCHASE YOUR 2018 CALENDAR.

Please add your name to the discussion below and the quantity you require and  Sharon will message you privately with the paypal account for payment. Once the payment has been received the calendar will be dispatched.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT WITH THIS NEW FUNDRAISER.

What a beautiful calender Sharon, I certainly want one for my wall! I would like to order one for now please. Thank you Sharon for doing all the hard work of getting the calender together........ and now selling them. KAS SA and the children of course, will certainly benefit from the sale of these gorgeous calenders.

Thanks Chris I will email you.

Oops, calendar! I should read my comments before posting them, I made the same mistake three times........ at least I was consistent! If only KAS could sell brain cells..... :))

Sharon, it's beautiful! Thank you for all your hard work - it's a great idea to do a printed version and will make a lovely present for regular contributors. I would like two to start with please.

Thank you for your support Christine I will send you an email 

What a great idea. I will have 2 please for now. You are all doing a great job fundraising for our wonderful cause.

Thank you Cath I will send you an email

A fantastic idea, Sharon. Well done!! THANKS.

Do you know what the postage will be to France? I definitely want one or more copies of this superb calendar.

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The October 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service