2014 KAS CALENDAR (and other shop goodies!)

The new 2014 edition of the KAS calendar is now available for purchase in the shop!

You can buy it now for $9.95.

Many thanks to Sandy for designing next year's KAS calendar, it is full of beautiful photos of the kids and your knitting masterpieces. The money from every purchase helps us to continue the distributions and support for the kids, their carers, the creches and the gogos of South Africa.

All of the products in the shop are sent to you as digital files which can be printed off straight away at any local printing shop, which makes them perfect 'last minute' gifts for friends or family who are a challenge to shop for. While you're at the shop, maybe you can think of someone who would really appreciate a gift of one of the other items.

Paper for a Creche

Communications

Fuel for a Distribution

Snacks for a Distribution

Have a wonderful end of year, and I hope to see everyone even more enthusiastic come 2014!

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just a reminder to everyone that Christmas is less than a week away, and the KAS Shop has plenty of great ideas for gifts, especially for people who live far away but can receive emails, or for last minute 'thinking of you' gifts.

Every shop purchase goes towards helping us run KasCare in the coming year.

• I received the calender and it is WONDERFUL!!! (my niece will be thrilled when she sees Gus the soccerplayer :))))

All photos are beautiful!

• That's a really special picture! Glad to hear that you're enjoying it already!

• I bought it :)

Thank you for posting the calender Erica xo 

• Thanks for posting the calendar, Erica!  Just in time for Christmas giving!!  I saw a "proof" and it is wonderful.

• It really is, I love all the photos!

This reply was deleted.