Have a look and contribute to

OUR VIRTUAL BLANKET

Join in the fun by purchasing a square (or two, or several) for just $5 each.

LET'S SEE HOW MANY BLANKETS WE CAN CREATE!

KAS FINANCES

Here is the expenses breakdown for October -

Click here to continue reading Ronda's message...

Pick up Aunt Nellie's gift

[HERE]

[HERE]

[HERE]

[HERE]

[HERE]

[HERE]

[HERE]

[HERE]

[HERE]

SORTED IN SOUTH AFRICA

[HERE]

THE BLANKET ROOM
BLANKET DISTRIBUTIONS

[HERE]

THINGS YOU MAY BE MISSING

Knit-a-Square Video

NOVEMBER THEME - ROAD SAFETY

[HERE]

To see more details, please click [HERE]

SQUARES LIST

THAT WARM FUZZY FEELING

Continue Reading ...

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow Glo, what a beautiful edition! Lots of work, made with love, but so worth having done that Glo.  So much to read and beautiful photos! Have you seen the number of views? 354 already and it has just been issued! xo

• Thank you, Anneke!  Lots of views so hopefully folks are enjoying all the different discussions and photos.  There is always so much going on at KAS :)) ... xo

• As always a great read. I love seeing what everyone else is making and checking all the pictures and reports, makes me feel almost like I am there.

Sorry to hear the coffers are almost empty, I have just made a 'Christmas Contribution' to the funds. I hope the treasury will be full again soon.

Merry Christmas to all the hard working KAS team and I do hope the volunteers will be able to have their Christmas bonus, they have more than earned it, for all their hard work.

• Thank you, Wendy, for your Christmas contribution!  Merry Christmas to you and yours ... xo

• Well, you've done it again, Glo!  Wow, what a special issue this is.

• Thank you for a bumper issue of Snips, Glo....so much info and sooooo much fun....you make it a joy to read.  :))

I have just purchased the series of Tunisian Crochet books....that's three gifts sorted....I may even make a copy for moi and who knows, have a go at it myself....will wonders never cease?.......hahaha.

• Thank you, Bev!  I'm thrilled that you purchased gifts in the KAS Shop.  In doing so, you've also given KAS a gift so it's a win-win for sure!!

Oh please do print yourself a copy.  I'd love for you to learn.  Then you can hop in your canoe, I'll board my peddle boat and we'll meet in the middle with some yarn and hooks and we can TC together :))) ... xo

• Do you mind if I come in my peddleboat?.... just about capsized the canoe last time Ray and I went canoeing.

• Oh not at all! A peddleboat will hold more yarn, I think ... hehehe ... xo

• What the heck, I'll buy a boat....hahaha.  xo

This reply was deleted.