Square Circle Forum

We appreciate that December is a busy month as we all get prepared for our Christmas and holiday celebrations. This months theme is designed to help you relax ad just wind down a little. Before the start of 2018 new and exciting themes.

Can you believe that 2017 is nearly over ?

Here at KAS we have had yet another super busy year, helping to keep thousands of children warm.

It has been a wonderful year with fabulous themes hosted by our moderators and members, with so many fantastic makes from all our crafters.Squares, toys, handwarmer and hats in their hundreds. There has been so much creativity in the colours, patterns and designs. Our crafters never cease to surprise us with the next idea they pull out of the hat. So that leads us to our monthly theme.

We must all have those little balls of scrap yarn, that been left over from our previous monthly theme or home projects ?

So, lets dig into the bottom of all those project bags and storage boxes and pull out all those odds and ends and get them used up. ( You never know what Santa might bring you !)

Whether it be a multi-coloured square, cuddly toy, jazzy handwarmer, stripy hat, lets use up all those odds and ends.

Most importantly lets have some fun !!!

Views: 2035

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Such a lovely square...wonderful texture and great colours too...well done Glo

Sharon, thanks for a relaxing theme and an excuse to finish up those odds and ends....leaving room for what Santa brings !

Ok, here goes!  I wonder how much of this I can use up before the end of the month - while still creating more 'odds and ends' by carrying on with other projects :))

I'll be watching out for your work Lesley :))

Lesley, you collection looks very artistic.   I can't wait to see all the beautiful things that come from it.

Well, Lesley, from the look of this, there will be some wonderfully colorful squares showing up soon.  I love that nice fat ball of blue ... xo

Lesley, it´s a beautiful palette of colours. I am sure you´ll create something  great from this pile of yarn!

Lovely intro Sharon! I have gathered my part used balls of wool, now to start work...... :))

Great intro Sharon! I have lots of "left-over yarn"......so now is the question: what shall I make? xo

Great idea for a December theme, Sharon.

To help get everyone in the Christmas mood, please drop in on the KAS-KRISTMAS discussion here where we are sharing poems, stories, photos and giggles.

I'm adding the first of my scrappy miter squares.

(Actually, that is a bit of a fib, since my sister made most of this, and I only added 1 or 2 rows to get it up to 16 inches square.)

This one is done all in single crochet (American terminology), so is quite dense and should be warm.

Beautiful team work, Sharon. Thanks to both sisters. 

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The NOVEMBER 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service