Square Circle Forum

We appreciate that December is a busy month as we all get prepared for our Christmas and holiday celebrations. This months theme is designed to help you relax ad just wind down a little. Before the start of 2018 new and exciting themes.

Can you believe that 2017 is nearly over ?

Here at KAS we have had yet another super busy year, helping to keep thousands of children warm.

It has been a wonderful year with fabulous themes hosted by our moderators and members, with so many fantastic makes from all our crafters.Squares, toys, handwarmer and hats in their hundreds. There has been so much creativity in the colours, patterns and designs. Our crafters never cease to surprise us with the next idea they pull out of the hat. So that leads us to our monthly theme.

We must all have those little balls of scrap yarn, that been left over from our previous monthly theme or home projects ?

So, lets dig into the bottom of all those project bags and storage boxes and pull out all those odds and ends and get them used up. ( You never know what Santa might bring you !)

Whether it be a multi-coloured square, cuddly toy, jazzy handwarmer, stripy hat, lets use up all those odds and ends.

Most importantly lets have some fun !!!

Views: 1937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A lovely square, Sharon!  Just look at all that blue :)))  I agree with Diana ... you and your sister are a great team ... xo

Lovely scrappy mitre, well done Sharon and Sharon's sister.  :))

I have made several squares with these yarns that were gifted to me by Chris C.  They are nice and chunky and will be so warm for the children.    Thanks Chris!!

Both beauties, Amy.  How nice that this yarn was a gift from a KASsister.  That seems to make the squares even more special ... xo

Two beauties Amy, especially the bottom one, lovely colour combo. :))

Beautiful Grannies, Amy .... A great gift from Chris C that you have done proud.  

I agree with Gloria that the gift yarn doubles the love in the square and the blanket.

Sharon, thank you for your great introduction. I think it´ll be a very funny month full of interesting techniques,patterns, yarns, ...etc. I´ve just finished this blanket. I used a lot of odds and ends so I think it´ll suit to December Theme ,too.

Karla, you have created a very special, beautiful blanket for a child. Your LOVE panel has been so thoughtfully made, with extra detailing, a real delight!

Karla, this is a spectacular blanket!  What a gem!!!  The child who receives this will definitely feel loved ... and warm ... xo

Wonderful blanket Karla made with so much LOVE.   :))

LOVE your blanket, Karla. Great message so beautifully made.   You are the star.

I decided to take a break from knitting short rows and try doing them in TC.  Here is a short row TC square using up some of my odds and ends :)) xo

RSS

DONATE: KNIT-A-SQUARE

Monthly donation:

Payment Options

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One time donation:

FINANCIAL REPORT

Since the start of our appeal in March 2017 we have raised $29744.

This is really helping to give KAS financial stability

Thank you all !!!

Link : LATEST KAS FINANCIAL UPDATE 

SHOP

VISIT THE KAS SHOP

HERE

BUY THE KAS 2018 CALENDAR HERE

SQUARES LIST

The NOVEMBER 2017 Squares List is available. Please visit the website http://www.knit-a-square.com and click on "Received Squares"

HELPFUL HINTS

New to the forum?

Please click on

HELPFUL HINTS tab

at the top of this  

page

HAVE A QUESTION?             

Please click here

© 2017   Created by Sandy McDonald.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service