WELCOME to our March 2024 Theme

AT THE BEACH

12391556665?profile=RESIZE_710x
Sun, Sea and Surf
What's not to love?  

12391556700?profile=RESIZE_710x

These pics come courtesy of my son - he just doesn't know it - who is currently travelling around Australia.

What does being at the beach mean for you?

Finding marine life?.....shells?.....sea glass? (A dream of mine is to find a beach that has some),..... gazing at the passing ships/yachts/ boats and wondering where they are headed to?.......and then there's the sun, the sand and the sunburn.....hahaha.

12391557653?profile=RESIZE_180x180

Colour of the Month (CoM) is
BLUE

So, so many shades of blue....let's see how many we can find.laughing

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you everyone for your crafting and chats/banter this month....it was fun!!

In the latter part of March I didn't have much time for knitting, so no prizes for guessing what will be on my needles in April.  :))

• You are a super woman Bev!

12415413472?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Apologies for my lack of project entries and posts this month folks.    I have however checked in regularly + enjoyed browsing across all homemade entries from you all.

Bev you are a shining star 🌟♥️✔️

• What beach would be complete without an occasional shark?!

12414775085?profile=RESIZE_584x

My apologies in advance for this little tune I'm about to put into your head for the rest of the day.laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w

• Love your shark applique squares, Bev, and the deep blue color looks like they are out in deeper water so no harm to us!

Interesting that you added the Baby Shark song at the end of the month.   Were you worried that we would never click on another song link after this one, so you saved it for last???   Ha ha ha.   surprisedsmile

• Spot on, Sharon!!.....hahaha.

Children I used to babysit and also my granddaughter would love to play this song and it drove me nuts.laughing

• Yep...it will be there all day.  Great squares.

• Fun squares, pretty blue shade too!

• I love all the blues in your squares and hat Sharon. It does remind one of Bevs sons pictures.

THANK YOU BEV FOR ANOTHER GREAT MONTH OF KNITTING. GRAT CHOICE OF COLOUR AND THEME.

• Thank You Beach Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Bev, you've helped us through another wonderful creative month. And your applique squares and song choices inspired and cheered us.  Thank You!  

I think this picture looks a lot like your son's photos, Bev, and just like Pat Zimmerman's squares.

My last picture of the month is just a CoM set of 2 squares and a Clever Hat in shades of blue, some fuzzy and soft.

12414631861?profile=RESIZE_584x

This reply was deleted.