WELCOME to our March 2024 Theme

AT THE BEACH

12391556665?profile=RESIZE_710x
Sun, Sea and Surf
What's not to love?  

12391556700?profile=RESIZE_710x

These pics come courtesy of my son - he just doesn't know it - who is currently travelling around Australia.

What does being at the beach mean for you?

Finding marine life?.....shells?.....sea glass? (A dream of mine is to find a beach that has some),..... gazing at the passing ships/yachts/ boats and wondering where they are headed to?.......and then there's the sun, the sand and the sunburn.....hahaha.

12391557653?profile=RESIZE_180x180

Colour of the Month (CoM) is
BLUE

So, so many shades of blue....let's see how many we can find.laughing

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Such vibrant blues, love them!

• What a SUPER beachy pic, Sharon!! Certainly reminiscent of Pat's beach squares.....weren't they marvellous??!!

Haven't seen any ocean pics from my son in a while, he is more inland (hiking mountains...or small hills...haha) at the moment.

• Amazing hat, Sharon. That's going to keep some little head really warm. Love the squares too.

• I LOVE a bit of soft and fuzzy, Sharon!!laughing

GORGEOUS squares!!  The turquoise in the mid section is a real pop of colour. Love that yarn....and it creates a very unique clever hat.

• Bev,

What a fun month it has been of squares, appliques, colors and toe-tapping-song.  Thank you for the visit to the BEACH.

12414324296?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Lovely colour and great appliqués. I think they are on their way to the beach.

• Thanks Pat. laughing

• Can never resist a bargain. Bought these Disney appliques a few years back for $3 each on sale.... had been $8.50 each.  :))

When sewing them on, I realized they were probably from The Jungle Book.....not exactly 'beachy', but you'll just have to use your imagination and see that they are on a tiny beach....hee hee.

12405496452?profile=RESIZE_584x

• I'm sure the children will love these, Bev. A great find!

• Love them!

This reply was deleted.