WHAT'S ON YOUR HOOKS AND NEEDLES IN FEBRUARY 2024?

Welcome to
What's on Your Hooks and Needles in February 2024

Will  it be an unfinished project? (goodness knows I have plenty of those)

12370826852?profile=RESIZE_400x

Some yarn that has been hanging around for a loooong time? (goodness knows I have plenty of that)

12370895873?profile=RESIZE_400x

A new pattern from your to-do list? (that gets longer every day)

12370926463?profile=RESIZE_400x

Whatever you fancy, I'm sure you'll have a ball (of yarn).....and maybe just feel a little 'lighter' after this month, when you discover what you have accomplished. (I hope I do).

Have fun!! smile

Colour of the month is
BLACK.

12370786084?profile=RESIZE_400x

Yes, it can be a little hard (who am I kidding, it can be very hard for a senior like me) to knit comfortably with, but just a very few black squares  can make a whole blanket design POP!!

Any hoo, as I always say -  NO PRESSURE......surprise yourself and each other, in this, our first 'free' month of the year. wink

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did some black but it is hard to knit so I did some black stripes and it was easier.

12393282672?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Happy Leap Day to All!  We get an extra crafting day this year .... so how is it that I'm still behind???laughingsurprised

I missed a few days, and some beautiful work posted by talented and thoughtful contributors.   Love all the blankets, handwarmers, color and texture.   It was a treat for the eyes to browse through the pages and see all the pretty colors.   

and a big THANK YOU to Bev for guiding us through another fun month.   See you in March

• Yep, even an extra day didn't help me finish my Feb projects on time, Sharon.

• In an attempt to get round the problem of working with black yarn I decided to try some with an added sparkle. It was definitely easier on the poor old eyes!

12390416691?profile=RESIZE_584x

• very pretty.

• Great solution and beautiful squares!   Don't you know that the children will love the sparkle, too!

• How very smart of you Patricia.   These super neat sparkly squares are sure to "set off" others + give a blanket some sass ⭐

• LOVE a bit of sparkle!! LOVE your black squares, Patricia. :))

Where there's a will, there's a way, eh?

• Elephants

I posted a parcel two weeks ago.  When I looked at my photos over the weekend, I realised I had not shown this one.  I hope a child likes it.12389858874?profile=RESIZE_930x

• great squares!

This reply was deleted.