WHAT'S ON YOUR HOOKS AND NEEDLES IN FEBRUARY 2024?

Welcome to
What's on Your Hooks and Needles in February 2024

Will  it be an unfinished project? (goodness knows I have plenty of those)

12370826852?profile=RESIZE_400x

Some yarn that has been hanging around for a loooong time? (goodness knows I have plenty of that)

12370895873?profile=RESIZE_400x

A new pattern from your to-do list? (that gets longer every day)

12370926463?profile=RESIZE_400x

Whatever you fancy, I'm sure you'll have a ball (of yarn).....and maybe just feel a little 'lighter' after this month, when you discover what you have accomplished. (I hope I do).

Have fun!! smile

Colour of the month is
BLACK.

12370786084?profile=RESIZE_400x

Yes, it can be a little hard (who am I kidding, it can be very hard for a senior like me) to knit comfortably with, but just a very few black squares  can make a whole blanket design POP!!

Any hoo, as I always say -  NO PRESSURE......surprise yourself and each other, in this, our first 'free' month of the year. wink

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's not full size but I ran out of the wool. Perhaps someone will crochet around it a little more112377979876?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Beautiful blanket, I love the pastel shades.

• Such pretty pastel colours, beautiful.

• What lovely soft colors.

• Oh Pat, it's just SO pretty!!!

I'm sure they will have some complementing yarn that will finish it, perfectly!!

• Pat, your blanket is beautiful.   I've always loved the look of these miter squares, and your pastel blanket shows them off so well.

Glad to know that you haven't actually run out of wool.   You had us all a bit worried there, just for a moment.   We wouldn't want these beautiful blankets to stop heading to South Africa.laughing

• A very pretty blanket 

• Beautiful project Pat......✔️.      But...hang on...... pardon.... you what??...... ran out of..... Wool.....oh no........I'd cry. 

• The black in your stripes Karen really makes them zing.

•  

Fun stripes with CoM black x

12373515088?profile=RESIZE_584x

This reply was deleted.