WHAT'S ON YOUR HOOKS AND NEEDLES IN FEBRUARY 2024?

Welcome to
What's on Your Hooks and Needles in February 2024

Will  it be an unfinished project? (goodness knows I have plenty of those)

12370826852?profile=RESIZE_400x

Some yarn that has been hanging around for a loooong time? (goodness knows I have plenty of that)

12370895873?profile=RESIZE_400x

A new pattern from your to-do list? (that gets longer every day)

12370926463?profile=RESIZE_400x

Whatever you fancy, I'm sure you'll have a ball (of yarn).....and maybe just feel a little 'lighter' after this month, when you discover what you have accomplished. (I hope I do).

Have fun!! smile

Colour of the month is
BLACK.

12370786084?profile=RESIZE_400x

Yes, it can be a little hard (who am I kidding, it can be very hard for a senior like me) to knit comfortably with, but just a very few black squares  can make a whole blanket design POP!!

Any hoo, as I always say -  NO PRESSURE......surprise yourself and each other, in this, our first 'free' month of the year. wink

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Such lovely rich colours, a real beauty!

• Beautiful, beautiful + so very neat ⭐♥️ x

• Very pretty colour

• 45Sets of Handwarmers12384146454?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Oh my goodness...that is truly dedication.  I vote for the aqua blues, too.

Hoping to see the children wearing these soon in a distribution photo.

• Sandra, you have been a busy bee, all of the handwarmers are lovely, but I am drawn to the 11 sets of aqua shades. Thanks to your crafting, 45 children will have warmer hands.... amazing!

• Woah Get in Sandra, what an excellent contribution ♥️✔️

• Woo Hoo!! What a star, Sandra!! Absolutely GORGEOUS colours. 

• 12384064694?profile=RESIZE_710x

The red I used for this blanket is pretty bright and cheerful so I'm disappointed that it has photographed a little washed out/orangey.    No 89.

• Wow.. I really like the way this blanket came together.  There is a child that is really going to love receiving this blanket before winter.

This reply was deleted.