What's on your hooks and needles in June 2024?

WELCOME! laughing

It's the start of another month......what are your plans for KAS crafting?

There are soooo many possibilities, it's hard to decide where to begin!

UFOs (unfinished objects)
12630496877?profile=RESIZE_400x

CoM (colour of the month)

12630498080?profile=RESIZE_400x

Yarn that you've been itching to knit/crochet

12640377255?profile=RESIZE_400x

or just close your eyes, put your hand in your stash and surprise yourself.........laughing

12630496890?profile=RESIZE_400x

Whatever you decide, I hope it brings you as much joy, as it will the children when they receive your 'end results'.

Colour of the month (CoM) is 
TURQUOISE

12630497859?profile=RESIZE_400x

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Beautiful.  looks like a serene sea.   Will be wonderful in any blanket.

• I agree Amy. they do look like the stones. I love turquoise stones set in silver jewelry.

• Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful squares made from one of my favourite colours ! 

• Three turquoise squares, two with solid centers, and one that is completely variegated.

12640144255?profile=RESIZE_584x

I don't know why the carpet looks pink.  It certainly is not, but the turquoise color seems about right.   Camera doing its own wonky thing .... again!

• Love them, such pretty mix

• Perfect shade of turquoise...with the bits of white they look like the true stones.

• I was trying to think what they reminded me of, Amy - that's exactly it!

• LOVE your turquoise yarn squares, Sharon....LOVE your pink carpet, too.  hee hee hee.

• I knew that would be your favorite part, Bev!

• Sharon. I agree, so bright and cheerful . We are having an unusual sunny day today and your square suits my mood.

Sandra. I don't know how you come up with your designs month after month. Congrats.

Patricia. Love love the colour and the pattern. I was taking out my summer clothes today and noticed I have loads of turquoise in my closet.

This reply was deleted.