What's on your hooks and needles in June 2024?

WELCOME! laughing

It's the start of another month......what are your plans for KAS crafting?

There are soooo many possibilities, it's hard to decide where to begin!

UFOs (unfinished objects)
12630496877?profile=RESIZE_400x

CoM (colour of the month)

12630498080?profile=RESIZE_400x

Yarn that you've been itching to knit/crochet

12640377255?profile=RESIZE_400x

or just close your eyes, put your hand in your stash and surprise yourself.........laughing

12630496890?profile=RESIZE_400x

Whatever you decide, I hope it brings you as much joy, as it will the children when they receive your 'end results'.

Colour of the month (CoM) is 
TURQUOISE

12630497859?profile=RESIZE_400x

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This just explains everything that's out of balance with my (ever growing) stash, Patricia....I LOVE it!!!!

• Oh, Patricia, this is perfect!   Love it!

• Twelve diagonals in a turquoise/grey/white variegated yarn....FINALLY finished. Not the brightest of turquoise, but hopefully will provide a 'backdrop' for some more exciting squares.  laughing This is the yarn, of which there are two balls pictured in the intro to this month.

12670305100?profile=RESIZE_584x

• WOW!   You have had your needles working overtime.   Twelve squares is a long way to a completed blanket.   They'll be excited in South Africa when they see these.

• Very calming colours, Bev. I'm sure they'll find the perfect home.

• The end of my turquoise yarn .12669131699?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Love the colour combination. Nice and bright:-)

• Such a bright and pretty combination.   They will add so much liveliness to a blanket.  I hope you can get more of that lovely turquoise yarn!

• Fabulous bright squares, Pat.

• Well done, Pat!!! Great collection of designs here and will all work well together in a blanket. I do SOOOO love stripes. laughing

This reply was deleted.