What's on Your Needles and Hooks in April 2024?

What's on your hooks and needles in April 2024?

What surprises await your fellow KASers, from your hooks and needles this month?

I hope it's lots of this.....

12414731474?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this....

12414732663?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this....

12414732890?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this.....

12414733686?profile=RESIZE_400x

But none of this...............

12414728692?profile=RESIZE_180x180

Colour of the Month (CoM) is
BROWN!

12414736065?profile=RESIZE_400x
12414735885?profile=RESIZE_400x

Now some might consider brown a pretty boring colour to put in a child's blanket, but there are soooo many shades......and it complements sooooo many other colours. I'm thinking mint green , lemon,  lilac and lavender, turquoise...to name a few. So, if you have some 'browns' lurking in the bottom of your stash, drag them out...this is their moment (month) to shine!! 

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 12437543672?profile=RESIZE_584xBev, this was a fun month, even work with brown.  Thank you for hosting.

• A stunning blanket Patricia . There must have been so many ends to deal with afterwards. Well done.

• This is the blanket I teased back in February. I finished the blanket in good time but then got distracted by other things before getting round to sewing in the ends and working the border. (The photo was taken the same day as the Springtime Blanket - I don't think we've had another blue sky day since then!)

12436696294?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Oh, yes, this color combination will be a hit with the children.  And I think the C2C pattern always makes the blankets look 'lively'.

• Fabulous yarn for making a KAS blanket.  Perfect weather to display this treasure.

• LOVE the colourways in this blanket, Patricia!! Perfect colour choice for the border, too.

We have had endless sunshine...though not so warm.

• Ever so pretty!

• I love the colour Patricia, and Linen stitch is one of my favourites.

• Colour of the Month squares. Linen Stitch in Golden Brown. Looking back at my photos I see I used the same stitch in the same shade for last year's brown CoM. What are the chances of that?!

12434648460?profile=RESIZE_584x

• It is a winning combination, Patricia.   And a winning combo is always worth repeating.  Yarn in your stash for next year?  Time to shop the sales!

This reply was deleted.