What's on Your Needles and Hooks in April 2024?

What's on your hooks and needles in April 2024?

What surprises await your fellow KASers, from your hooks and needles this month?

I hope it's lots of this.....

12414731474?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this....

12414732663?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this....

12414732890?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this.....

12414733686?profile=RESIZE_400x

But none of this...............

12414728692?profile=RESIZE_180x180

Colour of the Month (CoM) is
BROWN!

12414736065?profile=RESIZE_400x
12414735885?profile=RESIZE_400x

Now some might consider brown a pretty boring colour to put in a child's blanket, but there are soooo many shades......and it complements sooooo many other colours. I'm thinking mint green , lemon,  lilac and lavender, turquoise...to name a few. So, if you have some 'browns' lurking in the bottom of your stash, drag them out...this is their moment (month) to shine!! 

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Love, love LOVE the interesting and pretty colourways your two strand hats create, Karen.

• Guilty as charged for me as well Patricia. I notice mor and more grey hairs seem to find their way into my knitting. I wish I could blame dogs Amy,but we have been without a dog for a few years now.

• I saw this on Instagram today and it made me chuckle. Guilty as charged!

12429123283?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Not sure if my hair gets included with the yarn, it has become so fine that it is nearly invisible!

• Yep, me too, Patricia!!....haha. It helps if I'm knitting darker yarn, as the majority of my hair is silver these days and much easier to spot then. laughing

• Or dog hairs in this household!

• Congrats Karen on your 1,000 hat. These 10 have wonderful colours in them. I'm not picking a favourite, because they are all great.Well done.

• Sharon love your squares. They are all so different. Believe it or not, Brown is one of my favourite colours. I only wish I could wear it, but it makes me look too sallow.

• I do like your blanket Patricia. It says Spring is finally here. Or I hope it is. Love the colours.

• The Linen stitch looks very interesting Bev. I might give it a go myself. 

This reply was deleted.