Well here we are in the second half of the year already.....gasp!!

Anyone else feeling like this is the fastest year....ever??????
This is another free month, so......
Go wild,......feel free.....knit, crochet, loom whatever pattern takes your fancy........just think  'nice and warm'.......brrrrrrr.
If you are stuck for a 'new idea' square/project this month please remember to check out these.....
or go to the 
KAS Shop and download your FREE squares pattern book.
Or perhaps you are like me and have a 'few' unfinished projects you'd like to get out of your craft bag/room.
Super excited for this month's CoM (colour of the month)
TURQUOISE
It just screams BRIGHT, which will make the children's blankets pop!!

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi everyone, wasn't sure where to post this, but I am having a problem uploading photos. I notice the look of the website updated a while ago and now I can't for the life of me find a way to upload photos anymore. Before when I went to the photo's tab there was an 'upload' link, which does not seem to be there anymore. Thanks, hope someone can help.

• Bev, you are a real trooper guiding us in the monthly ‘no themes’, your commitment and encouragement is greatly appreciated….12167814656?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Thanks so much for hosting Bev!  I have cleaned out a little bit of my stash...at least I didn't buy more yarn...YET.

12167760278?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Another gorgeous blanket Chris. The colours blend so well together.

• Love the colours in your “left over” squares. I can’t pick a winner, love all of them.

• I used this yarn earlier in the year, I loved the colours….

12164213074?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Another winner Chris.  This looks so warm and cozy.

• I try to use a wide variety of colours, Chris, but there are always some that you're drawn back to time and time again. I suppose that's our "happy place"! Lovely blanket.

• Absolutely fabulous Chris…love the colours! 

• LOVE this variegated yarn, Chris!! So many different, pretty colourways, combined perfectly with the plain stripes.  :))

This reply was deleted.