Replies

• Wheel Spoke Squares in Silver.

12328365881?profile=RESIZE_584x

• I really like these ♥️. I have to say that making them with 2 colours brings a different dynamic to the square xx

• Love these!

• These are stunning.  Perfect color combinations.

• Perfect wheel spokes!

• POPPING squares, Patricia!! LOVING the borders around your wheel spokes.  :))

It seems I am not 'following' any discussions on this new link to the forum. I have clicked on the appropriate box a couple of times and it just doesn't happen. No notifications come to my inbox. I have to google every time I want to see what's 'happening' on the forum.

• Oh I'm getting emails every time someone posts anything .... I'm not sure how as I didn't *do* anything specific... 😁. 

• Click the word FOLLOWING right after the intro.  That should make it where you do not get emails everytime someone replies.  

Sometimes when I reply it turns the FOLLOWING back on.  I will be reaching out to IT to see if we can get this addressed.

• I can't help there, Bev. I haven't clicked on anything new but I'm still getting notifications as I did with the old Forum. It's also annoying that the thread doesn't show up on the Main Page under each Discussion title.

• Well the new site clearly doesn't like me, 'cos I am still having to google the forum every time. No notifications in my inbox. I guess I'm lucky in that at least I don't have to sign in, too.

This reply was deleted.