Replies

• I can't see the photos here, either.   I followed Patricia's suggestion and check the Photos tab, and was able to see it there.

It is a beautiful color combo, Chris, and it really does look like water .... I'm watching National Geographic Shark Week while working this month ... lots of ocean both above and below the surface while studying sharks, and your blanket blends perfectly!   LOL

• I can't see your photos, Chris, so I'm hoping some clever person knows what to do.

So much that we take for granted - you've made me feel guilty for complaining about how much rain we've had this year.

• I've just checked, I use Safari search engine for KAS, and photos are there. I opened the discussion in Google and they are not showing there.

• I can see the photos on my screen, I wonder why they are hiding on yours? Patricia, don't feel guilty, I too am always glad to see a sunny day, I just wish that Mother Nature could share the water fairly.

• I've just thought to go into Photos and I can see your blanket there. Beautiful yarn.

• Bev your squares look just like candy canes. Great job.

• That is very interesting. I wonder if Iceland produce their own wool. I love the colour of your squares Patricia, nice and bright. Pattern is great too.

• This map shows the popularity of knitting by country. We're pretty well represented in the top half, but do we have any KAS members from Iceland?

12701478480?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Interesting.  I am surprised to see Bangladesh in this list.  We lived there from 1979-82, didn't see anyone knitting or yarn and needles for sale!  Lots of acrylic jumpers for sale in the markets, they only need warmish clothes from Nov-Feb.  It is a very hot and humid country and only just above sea level, hence the flooding each year with the monsoon rains. 

• I don't believe we have any contributors from Iceland.  I have been there and they have lots of sheep and beautiful handmade wool items.

This reply was deleted.