Replies

• 12757616276?profile=RESIZE_710x

Colour of the Month Green used here - 7 aran squares, and 15 hats.

Thanks ever so much for hosting.   I had such fun finishing off projects and using up some oddments of different greens this month.

• GREAT collection of hats, Karen......LOVING the colour combos.......and the stitch in your squares.

• Another great bounty of warmth from you Karen, perfect as always!

• A fantastic collection Karen.

• Great mix of colours in your hats, Karen, and I love the stitch you've used for your squares.

• Terima Kasih Kartu Bentuk Abstrak Warna Hijau Templat untuk Unduh Gratis di Pngtree

Thank You, Patricia.   It was a great month for Green, and lots of other colors,too.

• First, a big Thank You to Patricia for shepherding us through another month, and leading us with fabulous blankets and squares.  

Second, I have a few more green squares that I got finished this month .... well, in July, but not photographed until Aug 1.

Third, I wanted to do something about a celebration, and saw some awards ceremonies from the Olympics, so I made my version of Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medals.

Thank you all for such colorful and inspiring work for the children, and I look forward to what you have in store in August.

12757123477?profile=RESIZE_584x

12757123853?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Love your tribute to the Olympic Medals.

• Such imaginative crocheting Sharon, especially the medals idea xx

• Award winning squares, Sharon!!!

Such a FUN interpretation!

You must have used up most of your green, surely....unlike me.  :((

This reply was deleted.