WELCOME to our March 2024 Theme

AT THE BEACH

12391556665?profile=RESIZE_710x
Sun, Sea and Surf
What's not to love?  

12391556700?profile=RESIZE_710x

These pics come courtesy of my son - he just doesn't know it - who is currently travelling around Australia.

What does being at the beach mean for you?

Finding marine life?.....shells?.....sea glass? (A dream of mine is to find a beach that has some),..... gazing at the passing ships/yachts/ boats and wondering where they are headed to?.......and then there's the sun, the sand and the sunburn.....hahaha.

12391557653?profile=RESIZE_180x180

Colour of the Month (CoM) is
BLUE

So, so many shades of blue....let's see how many we can find.laughing

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Beautiful.

• Stunning as usual Patricia. 

• Beautiful colours Patricia!

• What a coincidence! Wonderful colours, perfect!

• What an amazing (and WONDERFUL) coincidence, Sharon and Patricia!!

LOVING the stretches of yellow 'sand' in your blanket, Patricia...and wow, sooo many different blues in your ;cake;.

• WOW!  Patricia, I'm thrilled to be in such good company.   My blanket isn't as bright as yours, but also not as dark as the picture shows.   I think I should learn how to take a photo outside in the sunshine because the colors indoors just don't show up well.

I know the children will be warm and cozy with our twin blankets wrapped around them.kiss

• Mine is also brighter than the photo. Outside light is better than inside, but still poor quality at this time of the year. Very frustrating! This photo of the folded blanket is more accurate.

12400211684?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Your 'blues' blanket is SOOO pretty, Sharon!! I just can't decide what I like most about it. :))

Is it the alternating use of variegateds and solids near the centre?...or the pops of turquoise-y blues against the black (?)...or the little zing of white at the centre, which really gives it all a pop? SUPER design choices, Sharon!! 

• 12399525653?profile=RESIZE_584x

This should get your toes tapping....laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhxJAxa77sE

• I wouldn't want to live in one..but I do love the song.  

This reply was deleted.