WHAT'S ON YOUR HOOKS AND NEEDLES IN FEBRUARY 2024?

Welcome to
What's on Your Hooks and Needles in February 2024

Will  it be an unfinished project? (goodness knows I have plenty of those)

12370826852?profile=RESIZE_400x

Some yarn that has been hanging around for a loooong time? (goodness knows I have plenty of that)

12370895873?profile=RESIZE_400x

A new pattern from your to-do list? (that gets longer every day)

12370926463?profile=RESIZE_400x

Whatever you fancy, I'm sure you'll have a ball (of yarn).....and maybe just feel a little 'lighter' after this month, when you discover what you have accomplished. (I hope I do).

Have fun!! smile

Colour of the month is
BLACK.

12370786084?profile=RESIZE_400x

Yes, it can be a little hard (who am I kidding, it can be very hard for a senior like me) to knit comfortably with, but just a very few black squares  can make a whole blanket design POP!!

Any hoo, as I always say -  NO PRESSURE......surprise yourself and each other, in this, our first 'free' month of the year. wink

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Awesome Patricia! Just keep crocheting on this beauty and don't look outside :)) xo

• WOW!   That looks great.   Can't wait to see the whole thing.   No Pressure, of course.

• Very intriguing......... ✔️

• Super intro Bev. I do love a touch of black in the blankets and as you say Sharon not great to work with especially in SA with our load shedding. 

• Great intro Bev. I wish that lovely green unfinished square was mine. I love the colour and the pattern.

well I had better get on with my many unfinished projects.

• Yes I tick all three boxes, Bev. Better get working!

• Great intro Bev - I chortled my way through it!  Look forward to enjoying our creations xx

• Yes, a great intro ... but, have you been peeking in my windows???   It describes me every step of the way.   

I'm sure we will have fun this month, even with a little bit of black.   We don't love working with it, but the KASfolk in South Africa really like it because it helps make the blankets look GOOD!  

This reply was deleted.