WHAT'S ON YOUR HOOKS AND NEEDLES IN FEBRUARY 2024?

Welcome to
What's on Your Hooks and Needles in February 2024

Will  it be an unfinished project? (goodness knows I have plenty of those)

12370826852?profile=RESIZE_400x

Some yarn that has been hanging around for a loooong time? (goodness knows I have plenty of that)

12370895873?profile=RESIZE_400x

A new pattern from your to-do list? (that gets longer every day)

12370926463?profile=RESIZE_400x

Whatever you fancy, I'm sure you'll have a ball (of yarn).....and maybe just feel a little 'lighter' after this month, when you discover what you have accomplished. (I hope I do).

Have fun!! smile

Colour of the month is
BLACK.

12370786084?profile=RESIZE_400x

Yes, it can be a little hard (who am I kidding, it can be very hard for a senior like me) to knit comfortably with, but just a very few black squares  can make a whole blanket design POP!!

Any hoo, as I always say -  NO PRESSURE......surprise yourself and each other, in this, our first 'free' month of the year. wink

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These colours are wonderful, can't wait to see the finished blanket

• Such a tease.  Amazing yarn in super colors.  Can't wait to see the entire project.

• What beautiful colours Patricia!

• What a tease, Patricia! This looks GORGEOUS!!

Can't wait for you to finish it...sleep is overrated, you know....just kidding....NO PRESSURE.  :))

• Awesome Patricia! Just keep crocheting on this beauty and don't look outside :)) xo

• WOW!   That looks great.   Can't wait to see the whole thing.   No Pressure, of course.

• Very intriguing......... ✔️

• Super intro Bev. I do love a touch of black in the blankets and as you say Sharon not great to work with especially in SA with our load shedding. 

• Great intro Bev. I wish that lovely green unfinished square was mine. I love the colour and the pattern.

well I had better get on with my many unfinished projects.

• Yes I tick all three boxes, Bev. Better get working!

This reply was deleted.