WHAT'S ON YOUR HOOKS AND NEEDLES IN FEBRUARY 2024?

Welcome to
What's on Your Hooks and Needles in February 2024

Will  it be an unfinished project? (goodness knows I have plenty of those)

12370826852?profile=RESIZE_400x

Some yarn that has been hanging around for a loooong time? (goodness knows I have plenty of that)

12370895873?profile=RESIZE_400x

A new pattern from your to-do list? (that gets longer every day)

12370926463?profile=RESIZE_400x

Whatever you fancy, I'm sure you'll have a ball (of yarn).....and maybe just feel a little 'lighter' after this month, when you discover what you have accomplished. (I hope I do).

Have fun!! smile

Colour of the month is
BLACK.

12370786084?profile=RESIZE_400x

Yes, it can be a little hard (who am I kidding, it can be very hard for a senior like me) to knit comfortably with, but just a very few black squares  can make a whole blanket design POP!!

Any hoo, as I always say -  NO PRESSURE......surprise yourself and each other, in this, our first 'free' month of the year. wink

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Doing a few handwarmers at the moment using up yarn from previous blankets

12378156070?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Bright and cheerful!   They will be well-loved, and warm.

• So pretty, Diane.

• LOVE these colours together, Diane.  :))

• Pretty colours, these will be beautiful hand warmers Diane.

• Great news Diane!   Hope you caught the picture of your recent blanket being opened + enjoyed by the volunteers in The Barn this week ✔️

• Oh no no no Karen. let me come clean. Only for that project. I can knit on for years with my stash, but I wanted to keep to those colours. 
    I would had had to drive 60 kms each way to buy more , and I wanted to mail it off with other knitted squares.

please don't worry about me, I will never run out of yarn lol.

• Oh phew!   Ohhhh.... I can stop fretting about you now, ha ha x.     My heart did 'badoom badoom' a bit loud for you initially - but I realised what you were getting at once I regained a regular beat xx

• I thought they had fixed my problem but it's upside down again. Back to the store I go.

• Pat, I don't know if you saw my comment last month, but if you click on "Edit" and then on the photo you should be able to rotate it.

This reply was deleted.