What's on your hooks and needles in June 2024?

WELCOME! laughing

It's the start of another month......what are your plans for KAS crafting?

There are soooo many possibilities, it's hard to decide where to begin!

UFOs (unfinished objects)
12630496877?profile=RESIZE_400x

CoM (colour of the month)

12630498080?profile=RESIZE_400x

Yarn that you've been itching to knit/crochet

12640377255?profile=RESIZE_400x

or just close your eyes, put your hand in your stash and surprise yourself.........laughing

12630496890?profile=RESIZE_400x

Whatever you decide, I hope it brings you as much joy, as it will the children when they receive your 'end results'.

Colour of the month (CoM) is 
TURQUOISE

12630497859?profile=RESIZE_400x

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I saw this on Instagram tonight. We are not alone!

12639889296?profile=RESIZE_400x

• My problem is that I get as much pleasure out of looking at yarn as I do working with it, and once you've seen something gorgeous it's very difficult to resist buying it - particularly if it's a bargain price!

• I think this too, and then somehow the yarn gremlin in my brain takes over and this arrives....

12637917687?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Gosh, Chris, I've got many online retailers saved in my Favourites but I've never heard of The Wool Factory. I'm popping over there now and if I make a purchase I'm blaming you!!

• I found the yarn I love using was on clearance with The Wool Factory, Hayfield Bonanza (Raspberry Ripple), although it states it's chunky, I feel it's aran weight. So I couldn't resist!

• I find Hayfield to be thinner than what it's  claimed weight suggests. I have recently received an online order from Lovecrafts in the UK for 20 balls of Aran (on sale), but it's more like an 8 ply, here in OZ....and the length of yarn in each ball suggests that of an 8ply. I also bought a few balls of Hayfield DK a few years back and found it quite thin, so have used some of it for handwarmers.

I have never heard of the Wool Factory, either....do I dare look....haha.

• I think that every time I place another order online, too!   Must work faster....surprisedlaughing

• Diagonal Squares

12633403663?profile=RESIZE_930x

• This is GORGEOUS, Sandra!!! LOVE the colours (that self-striping is superb!)......pinks and purples, my fave colours. The design is FAB!!

Is it Spotlight 'end of run' yarn?

• Love this design, Sandra.

This reply was deleted.