What's on Your Needles and Hooks in April 2024?

What's on your hooks and needles in April 2024?

What surprises await your fellow KASers, from your hooks and needles this month?

I hope it's lots of this.....

12414731474?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this....

12414732663?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this....

12414732890?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this.....

12414733686?profile=RESIZE_400x

But none of this...............

12414728692?profile=RESIZE_180x180

Colour of the Month (CoM) is
BROWN!

12414736065?profile=RESIZE_400x
12414735885?profile=RESIZE_400x

Now some might consider brown a pretty boring colour to put in a child's blanket, but there are soooo many shades......and it complements sooooo many other colours. I'm thinking mint green , lemon,  lilac and lavender, turquoise...to name a few. So, if you have some 'browns' lurking in the bottom of your stash, drag them out...this is their moment (month) to shine!! 

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Another Fabulous blanket, Chris.  The colors look so warm and inviting.

• Thank you Bev for your intro, I agree with the items you hope for.... and ones that you don't! 😄

• 12415310253?profile=RESIZE_400xSome Springtime flowers from the northern hemisphere.

12415310290?profile=RESIZE_400xBold colors on their way to SA.

• Love these flowers Amy...so bright and cheerful! 

• Flower squares and blanket all gorgeous, Amy. Very cheery.

• SO pretty are your Spring flowers, Amy.  :))

Your blanket is just DE-LISH!! the colours are so sweet and beautifully framed with that bold outline...eye-popping!!

• Your flower squares are divine Amy, and that completed blanket such top notch quality both in terms of design and colour choices xx

• Oh, Amy, your spring flowers are looking so pretty.   And the blanket will bring smiles to every face.   

I agree with Bev ... no tank tops or swim shorts for "our" little ones!  We once did a dive trip where one of the dive masters (female) wore a crochet bikini.  Looked okay, not great, but okay when dry.   But definitely not okay when wet!  Even the men looked away, embarrassed for her.

• That's so funny, Sharon....thanks for the early morning chuckle....poor girl.

• I love your blanket Amy and your flowers!

This reply was deleted.