What's on Your Needles and Hooks in April 2024?

What's on your hooks and needles in April 2024?

What surprises await your fellow KASers, from your hooks and needles this month?

I hope it's lots of this.....

12414731474?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this....

12414732663?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this....

12414732890?profile=RESIZE_400x

and this.....

12414733686?profile=RESIZE_400x

But none of this...............

12414728692?profile=RESIZE_180x180

Colour of the Month (CoM) is
BROWN!

12414736065?profile=RESIZE_400x
12414735885?profile=RESIZE_400x

Now some might consider brown a pretty boring colour to put in a child's blanket, but there are soooo many shades......and it complements sooooo many other colours. I'm thinking mint green , lemon,  lilac and lavender, turquoise...to name a few. So, if you have some 'browns' lurking in the bottom of your stash, drag them out...this is their moment (month) to shine!! 

You need to be a member of Square Circle Forum to add comments!

Join Square Circle Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These are the most fabulous hats Karen...the fit is amazing and they just keep on coming! 

• Fantastic hats, Karen, and an unbelievable number.   Warm children all across South Africa thank you.

• You've probably made those 10 by the time I've read this, Karen! An excellent achievement.

• Wow Karen!Well done!

• 20 more superb hats that will delight and warm the children! I''m in awe, you have almost made a 1,000.... a staggering contribution Karen, you are a ⭐️

• AMAZING, Karen!! LOVING the variety you always manage to achieve. The pink combos in these ones are totally FAB....as are they all. laughing

• Karen, I was wondering when we would see more hats and striped squares from you. Love the hats. I think black in stripe squares always look so

Striking .

• Thank you - I'm sewing hats up myself these days, so they tend to mount up in a huge pile unstitched up, until the pile topples over + basically commands I get sewing xx. Needless to say there are more to come soon! 

• Inside or outside pictures Bev, and both colours look great. It's amazing how colours change with or without sun.

• 12421596291?profile=RESIZE_400x12421596663?profile=RESIZE_400x

Hi folks, my recent objective has been to finish off some abandoned or unfinished "sets".    Here's 10 double strand hats based around some peachy wools, and 10 striped squares based around black and oddments.

This reply was deleted.